среда, 16 ноября 2016 г.

Who's There - Spellbinders Owl Die Video

Hello Friends,
  I've got a couple of very fun projects for you today. You know that I adore using fabric in my creations. I enjoy working with different sorts of them. Moreove I like making soft covers especially if it is for a baby.
  Not recently I tried the brand new cutting and embossing machine - Platinum 6 by Spellbinders, and I was very curiuos how the steel rule dies work with it.
and you know what, it's amazing how fast and easy you can cut several fabric layers at once - it means more fabric are going to appear in my albums and books.

Сегодня я к вам с тестом новой машинки от Spellbinders Platinum 6  и ножа, который берет одновременно несколько слоев.

  So this time I tried a Who's There ( what a fun name for a die) Steel Rule Die

Ну что же - я довольна. Я попробовала вырезать флис, сначала в один слой, потом в 2. Все вырезалось идеально. Думаю, можно было смело и 4 слоя класть.
Потом я насобирала разных отрезков ткани и протестила их. все режет, как по маслу.
I like using owls for my baby projects, they are really cute and you can use them for boys and girls at the same time

У меня получились такие папочки для свидетельства о рождении с совушками, люблю их. Одну папку я сделала с совушкой из флиса, вторую из хлопка, набитого обрезками флиса

  I tried 2 fabric - fleece and cotton.
Moreover I tried to cut them at once - and they work, it cuts very well 2 fleece layers and about 10 layers of cotton, but I guess that you can add more fleece layers at once too.

я, конечно, не ас в шитье, еще учиться мне идеально пристрачивать, но думаю теперь будет партия совушкиных буков и обложек точно
I made these covers, the right cotton owl is filled with fleece leftovers after the die cutting. I stitched them to the covers and made te same with the cotton wings.
The other pieces - I adhered using the special fabric glue by UHU, but I guess that you can use any adhesive you've got used to use.

Кстати, тело и крылья я пристрочила, а все остальное клеила на специальный клей для ткани от UHU. МНе нравится, как он работает, если еще и утюгом пройтись через минут 30, то схватывает намертво. и никаких желтых следов, очень приятный запах. я брала клей в магазине Scrapbooksale

I also filmed the process of cutting and creating so that you can check how it cuts the fabric in my video

и небольшой видео процесс



Hope that you have liked my covers and stay tuned for more projects to come using Spellbinders dies and Platinum 6.
Here is the links to the products I used
Who's There Steel Rule Die
Platinum 6 Cutting and Embossing Machine

2 комментария:

Популярные сообщения